The Pennyrile Board of Realtors has 6 objectives:
1. The organization exists to unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests .
2. To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
3. To provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be saefguarded and advanced.
4. To further the interests of home and other real property ownership.
5. To unite those engaged in the real estate profession in this community with the Kentucky Association of REALTORS and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS, thereby furthering their own objectives throughout the state and nation, and obtaining the benefits and privileges of membership therein.
6. To designate,for the the benefit of the public, individuals authorized to use the terms REALTOR and REALTORS as licensed, prescribed and controlled bythe NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.